CALL FOR ABSTRACTS IS NOW CLOSED
How to Use the Online Abstract Submission System for 8th World Congress of Biomechanics
- Abstracts are submitted via an online submission system. Register with the abstract submission website and establish your user name and password.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each abstract.
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the abstract at the Congress and that an author must not present more than two presentations (either oral or poster).
- You can alter your abstract at any time up to the submission deadline of 18:00 GMT 4th January 2018.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 450 words.
- Please ensure that research findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these criteria will be rejected.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
Amending a Submission
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the deadline of 18:00 GMT 4th January 2018.
- Log in to the abstract submission system.
- You will see the abstract(s) that you have submitted. Click on the abstract title to open the file.
- Amending an abstract is just the same as the original submission process except that the online form will be automatically filled in with the answers that you gave previously. You don’t have to change an answer if you don’t want to.
- Once you click “Submit”, your changes will be saved and you will be sent an email confirming that your abstract has been amended.
Authors are welcome to submit under the below congress tracks.(Click here for a full details track and session list). Authors should ensure to select the session most relevant to their research. Note in some cases the same session title will appear under two different tracks. This is to help with structuring the final program, please only submit under one track. Ensure to read the detailed track Track and Session listing which you are required to select during the submission process.
Authors who wish to apply for a travel award/bursary should also make their application through the online submission system. Full information on the congress awards/bursaries are available here.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the congress administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org